
How do you feel about having a brother or sister?
Kind of excited
What do you want, a brother or sister?
Umm.. a sister
Why?
Cause there aren't a lot of girls in our church, so I can have more fun with girls
How will you help your mommy with the new baby?
I will babysit Jojo, be quiet when it is nap time for the baby.
How many babies is Mommy gonna have?
1
How many more siblings do you want?
5
What is your favorite thing about babies?
how cute they are
Are you going to be there when the baby is born?
Yes! i'm gonna liver the baby
How does the baby get in Mommies tummy?
God put it there
What do YOU want to name the baby?
Olivia
How old will you be when the baby is born?
5.5
Are you afraid of anything happening when the baby comes?
no
What do you look forward to the most?
Delivering the baby
How do you think Josiah will act towards the baby?
I think a little selfish.
What did you first think when you found out your mom was pregnant?
I was so excited like "ahhhhh we're gonna have another baby"
How do you think this baby is going to be?
I think when the baby is first born it will be bald, she will be a little bit nervous, and a happy baby more than JOJO.
1 comments:
Great post Abby! You are an awesome big sister. I love that cool photo of you. =]
Post a Comment