Today I had so much fun with my family. We went to the lake and had a nice picnic. I had a Sonic corndog and my mom and dad had chicken sandwiches. It was a little bit cold but it wan't too too bad. My daddy tried to teach me how to skip rocks but it was too hard for me. Bubba thought it was so funny when my rock would splash the water. I got plenty of excerise running after my dogs. After we were done we went to the park and I swung on the swings with my mommy and Bubba. Then I wanted to climb the tree, but it was too high for me so my Daddy had to put me in there. Mommy wanted Bubba to sit in my lap for a picture and it scared me because I thought I was gonna drop him and fall too. The funnest part was sliding down the slide with my little brother. He thought that was a lot of fun! I glad I have a fun family.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Today was a fun day!
Today I had so much fun with my family. We went to the lake and had a nice picnic. I had a Sonic corndog and my mom and dad had chicken sandwiches. It was a little bit cold but it wan't too too bad. My daddy tried to teach me how to skip rocks but it was too hard for me. Bubba thought it was so funny when my rock would splash the water. I got plenty of excerise running after my dogs. After we were done we went to the park and I swung on the swings with my mommy and Bubba. Then I wanted to climb the tree, but it was too high for me so my Daddy had to put me in there. Mommy wanted Bubba to sit in my lap for a picture and it scared me because I thought I was gonna drop him and fall too. The funnest part was sliding down the slide with my little brother. He thought that was a lot of fun! I glad I have a fun family.
3 comments:
Awww...Abby! I love your page background!! You did have a fun day, lucky girl. I love you and I miss you. =]
Auntie Sherry
hey sounds like ablast! i like ur hat! love u!
Abby... I want to hear more... where are the new posts?!!! I miss you Abigail! Love you
Post a Comment