My daddy loves to play golf. I always ask him if I can go with him, but says no because I don't have golf clubs. I always would be sad because I would have to just stay home and watch tv or like help my mom with Jojo or something. But then one day my dad said "Abby guess what came in the mail" and I saw this big box. I thought" I know, it's golf clubs" Because see, my dad kept saying he was going to get me some. but first I had some plastic ones. They're fake, but he got me real ones like his. The next day I went with my dad to golf and it was a lot of fun. Golf is kind of hard. When I came home my mom asked me if I had fun and I said yes, but I think i'm more of like a soccer girl than a golf girl. But I like to go with my dad anyhow.
3 comments:
Oh wow Abby! That is so cool! Maybe one day you can teach Naomi how to do it!
That's so cool!! I love to golf too! Maybe we could go together sometime. I'm still learning too =) Have fun with your dad!
dude golf is hard! ondray tried getting me to learn and it was not working! so are the clubs heavy? now just need a cute skirt, vest and hat to go with it! love u
Post a Comment