Saturday, August 17, 2013

first week of school

My first day of school was good it was fun .before I was nerves about my teacher when I met her she was nice her name is Mrs Spaulding . There is 22 kids in my class .On Wednesday we only have school till 1:00 .I Lovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee school  its fun we write a lot but its cool . 
I have a converse allstar backpack . I have 23 friends Olivia and Rose are my bff's .The second day of school we did Pe .I don't have anything that I don't like about school . Joey loooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeees school this is joe's first day of school pic
joey has his best friend in his class 

1 comments:

Sherry said...

I am soooooo glad that you are enjoying school. I think you and Joey are both going to do a great job this year. We all miss you so much. Love you Abby Girl. xo