Tuesday, August 23, 2011

your are beautiful

you might  not  be as beautiful  as you want but  people  have beautiful in there .

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Abby, That is so true. Just today, a friend of mine said they saw some kids that looked like they might not be nice people. I told her that she needed to give them a chance and not judge them from the outside. Love you my little niece. Auntie Sherry

Paloma said...

Beautiful blog you have! Keep writing! Who knows? I might say one day that I actually posted on that famous writer's blog when she was just a little girl! :) Hugs Abby!

Paloma (a friend of your mom)

mikki roo said...

Hi Abby, I think you're pretty awesome and you have a great mom! I love your writing, keep it up! And if you want to, you can check out my son Blake's blog... he's 8 and his blog is handmeacookie.blogspot.com :)